Got inspired

Friday, July 28, 2006

Cut my hand

I accidentally cut my hand today, its a small cut, but deep. Imagine a Half Cm only but deep half cm cut on ur hand. How do you feel? oh... of course, i was shouting *Horrifying!!* for help. "Arggh, I cut myself" My sister jalan lengang lengok *as-in-how-bad-could-that-be-walking, killing me in pain* from the couch watching her Astro series came over & see me. Fang song ur hand, Fang Song, dun be so stiff, wah Lau, i dunno how to tell her that its painful but it feels better doing like that [being stiff], coz if i move my fingers fang song, the wound open and bleed non stop. but anyway, she saw the fleshy red meat...Wonder if any of my main blood vessels is cut..well, we just keep calm and stop the bleeding, soon, we just get and handyplast and stick it on. Wonder how many days will it take to recover... Arghh..i want to cry, I can't do anything or cook anything these few days. hmm.. Imagine holding the tooth paste with one hand and trying to squeeze it out with one hand, then use the only one hand to get ur tooth brush and sapu the whole thing out. In situation like this, I have a sudden respect for the handicapped ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home