Got inspired

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cheated

Today, Aug 25th, he cheated me again..
I have just came back from a long trip, he came and fetched me from perhentian Serdang, of course i'm very very happy that he is on time, I met him and surprised him, its a wonderful feeling. Been waiting for so long to meet him, was feeling so excited.

Went to lunch with him, with Eu & Le, had lunch at SS2, after that, he fetched me home. Promised that he will be coming tonight, but he didn't. He went out at 4.30pm, coz his friends called him to go for a gathering, then my family and I went for a buffet dinner at 7pm. We finished our dinner at 10pm, reached hom at 11pm, but i called him, ask if he is coming, he said no, he is very tired, need to go back home to rest. So, at 12.15am, I gave him a call again, asked if he was home, he said yes, he said very sleepy, asked me why.. i said no, just want to know if u have reached home. I heard that there's some backgroun noises, I asked him who is it ? so noisy..He said he don't know, just some friends. Ok then..we hung up the phone and he slept. Then, I had a conversation with S3 about some relationship problem, she told me about the things happening with S2, well, I just listened, and wonder could it be that bad, not trusting a guy, and girls having the rights to know where he is all the time..Well, we both know well about my current relationship. Thus, i gave a call to P again at 12.30, checked if he is at home, well he isnt. So, I called him, still the same, sleeping, but voice doesn't sound like sleeping, sounds like he haven't sleep pretending to be sleeping. I asked him 4 times, where he is , finally he said, he is at their house, playing Mahjong. I became so dissapointed, knowing that, and well, its a good thing that I know, an early indication, I don't wish to cont being like this..
Lie no 1. : Friends ask to play Mah jong, But not playing, wathing Tv with some of them.
Lie no 2. : Eating at 5pm, and movie and night, Actually, Movie at 5pm, eating at 8pm.
Lie no 3. : Going back to sleep, too tired. Ask me to sleep, But went to friends house
Lie no 4. : Will come to me house and stay overnight, but actually went to friends house to play Mahjong
Lie no 5. : Miss me so much, but didn't come and see me tonight, go to friends house and play
Lie no 6. : Told me 5 times he is sleeping
Lie no 7. : Scared i ll be mad, could be excepteable, but pls dont tell me that you really mis me that much next time, if ur going to friends house to play mah jong
Lie no 8. : Said I m oversea, so he got nothing to do sometimes, play games lo..
Lie no 9. :Im actually a Priority No 2. compare to friends, haven't seen him for nearly 1 month, althought seen him like 3 times for tis month.

Conclusion: I told him , since like this, if i get married to you, if this kind of thing happen again, I will run away from you forever. Im so dissapointed knowing all this, and you rather tell me lies than telling me the truth. If im your priority no.1, what do you mean you are sleepy and going to your friends house to play mahjong. Do that make sense? I can't see it.......Idiot, Im going to scold you one day and throw you with things, better wait, i will get myself prepare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home